S.T.A.D.S Code of Conduct
S.T.A.D.S. classes are conducted with professionalism and integrity. We believe in
offering a safe, nurturing, educational and inclusive environment for all of our staff,
parents and students .
- Treat everyone with respect and honesty (this includes all staff,
- volunteers, students, children, young people and parents).
- Remember to always be a positive role model for your students
- Listen to your teachers and each other and ask questions if you
are unsure. Communication is important.
- Look out and support each other, you are a team!
- Do your best in all activities undertaken.
- Understand the boundaries between being a student or a staff
member. Respect personal space.
- Be understanding and accepting towards different ideas,
opinions, backgrounds, abilities and interests. No two people
- Follow the guidelines as set out in the Child-safe, Child-friendly
- Report and act on any serious complaints.
- Leave your child unsupervised for extended periods of time either before or after their classes.
- Have any kind of favouritism towards any one student or staff
- Bully, gossip or isolate any other student or staff member.
- Take any video, photo’s or footage unless you have permission
to. These cannot be published on social media without consent.
- Withhold information that is vital to a student or staff members
wellbeing within S.T.A.D.S.
- Mistreat any costumes, props or items that do not belong to
- Assist a child in any personal nature that they can do for
themselves (ie, dressing or attending the bathroom).
Please download a copy of the S.T.A.D.S Code of Conduct here
and keep it in a place where it can be referred to during the term.